What should I wear? (My number one question! :)
- Wear clothes that you're comfortable in and make you feel good! Having said that--dressier clothes will uplift your photos!
- Clothing that has lots of accessories or has to be fiddled with takes time away from the shoot.
- You DON'T need to wear matching clothing--similar colors work well. See examples below.
- Black and white colors can be harder to photograph--they aren't off limits--but colors photograph better.
- You can add prints to the mix, just stay away from logos or lots of busy clothing.
- Feel free to mix fabrics (chunky knits and cotton etc.) and again--wear clothing that makes YOU feel good!
When is the best time to book?
As soon as possible! I am grateful to be very busy and my calendar fills up very quickly. I recommend booking Fall photos in August and Spring photos in December.
What should I bring to the photo session?
Make sure to bring any clothing you would like to change into and/or items to take photos with like a letterboard, or special photo of a loved one who has passed.